I ran across this fabric at www.fatquartershop.com & fell in love!! Fat quarter shop has TONS of adorable fabric at a great prices but, this set I just couldn't resist!! So we now have a sock monkey themed nursery & we both love it! I didn't want to go over bored with the sock monkeys tho so I added a little bit of vintage style in there as well... so far I have made him these cute little wooden cars & choo choo train. I also decided to do a framed picture collage with both big & small frames. In the smaller frames (5x7) I had a friend sticker print this little tricycle, airplane, & car outline for me. SO CUTE!!
I will post the finished work when we have it all together! Im so excited to have it all done & ready for him.. even tho he wont be sleeping in there for awhile :D


No comments:
Post a Comment