Thursday, April 21, 2011

my week.

Baby shower invitations got sent out today!! YAY!!! Im so excited for it, I know it's not the normal tradition of things but have made a bunch of stuff for my baby shower & I can't wait to see it all put together! :D Im addicted to party planning so I couldn't help get my fingers sticky with my own baby shower.. My family doesn't seem to mind tho, they know how I am when it comes to part planning & my obsessions :D

I am 26 weeks today!! Only 14 more weeks to go now & the anxiety is already Starting to set in!! I think once I get the nursery finished & I have everything I need from the baby shower ill feel alot better about everything. Even tho he wont be sleeping in his nursery for awhile it's still nice to know im ready for our little guy. My crafts & baking are on over drive this week... haha well more like all month but My hands are always doing something & im loving it!! My birthday is in June & I told Spencer I really want a sewing machine so I don't have to go over to my grandma's every time I find a new project, even tho I know she enjoys the company it's nice to be able to be home and crafting away :D Im hoping maybe he will give it me a little early tho like for mothers day.. HINT HINT :D :D :D I just have so many projects I want to make & I think keeping me busy helps keep my nerves & anxiety to a minimum.. so ill keep you posted on that one.

I found these cute little baby booties im going to make for him...
SO CUTE!!! Ill probably make several for him to be honest haha. I also am making my niece a tutu for her birthday with a little cupcake onsie I have sewn & of course a big flower bow to top it off!! These are just a couple of my projects for the week... ill post pictures & how to's of the finished projects once there finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment